Greetings from Indana Palace, Jodhpur
We are eagerly looking forward to welcome you back at the hotel, keeping your safety out outmost priority & your service our pleasure; we have activated dedicated processes to ensure highest standards of hygiene & cleanliness.
Our hotel has always placed exclusive emphasis on the well being of our guests & we are happy to share the health & safety measures we have implemented for your stay at our hotel.
- The entire Hotel is disinfected by specialized sanitizing machines.
- All Hotel Team members are geared with safety Masks, Gloves & Personal Protection Suits as required by
Government Health & safety norms.
- All our cars are completely sanitized between trips & our chauffeurs undergo temperature checks after
- Temperature check on arrival is mandatory for all residential and non-residential guests.
- Luggage is disinfected on arrival for extra safety.
- During your stay, all in-room services such as in-room dining, laundry, luggage delivery / pick-up & other
requests will be limited till the door.
- No visitors will be allowed in rooms as per government safety norms.
- Please use E- Newspapers for additional safety.
- For your added safety Housekeeping services of your room will be done only on departure post a 24 hour
- Every zone in the public area is sanitized & reconfigured to maintain safe distance.
- Safety protocols are in place for all our banquets, business Centre’s, restaurants & all other facilities.
- All our restaurant cutlery, glassware, seating areas & menu card are sanitized after every use.
- You are requested to follow safety instructions at all areas outside your guest room.
- Hand Sanitizers have been made available at all public areas & guest rooms.
- You can avail gloves and safety masks on request.
- For your convenience & safety purpose, all our restaurant & in-room dining menus can now be viewed on our website http://jodhpur.indanahotels.com/covidcare.htm
Message to Guests – Standard Operating Procedure
- Our rooms are cleaned thoroughly, sanitized, for your arrival.
- Our restaurant and public area seating have been rearranged to adhere to social distancing. Safe Distance
- Guests are required to share their travel history and photo ID’s prior to arrival with the reservations team.
- Body temperature is recorded of all guests, team members and vendors entering the premises.
- 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizers placed at key public areas.
- Public areas and touch points such as counter tops, tabletops, door handles, and taps are cleaned multiple times a day.
- Our team member’s body temperature is checked twice a day and recorded.
- Detailed training given to all food handlers on best practices.
- Minibar items will be provided upon request.
- On the morning of departure, our Front Office teams will share an E-bill with guests via WhatsApp or e-mail eliminating the need for a checkout at the Front Desk.
- An E-payment mode is also available via payment link to facilitate contactless check-outs.
- Valet parking services are discontinued temporarily.
- All material coming into our hotels will be sanitized immediately upon delivery. Packaged items are sprayed with disinfectant and fresh produce is washed with dissolved chlorine tablets in water as per global food safety norms.
- Our kitchen teams are equipped with and always wearing masks, gloves and chef hats / hair nets and execute orders with the highest levels of hygiene. A live feed to our kitchen CCTV cameras for your assurance is available via a live streaming link on request enabling you to see your order being prepared on your smartphone or tablet.
- Kitchen utensils, equipment, crockery and cutlery are thoroughly cleaned with chlorine tablet water after every use.
- Regular training is carried out with our team members to ensure that hygiene and sanitation protocols are followed.
- Professional agencies are on standby for sanitization of all areas should the need arise.
- Our Standard Operating Procedures across all departments have been redefined to adapt to this new environment without compromising the feeling of wellbeing amongst our guests since you matter the most.
What can you do?
- Wash your hands frequently or use our dispensers with hand sanitizer.
- Maintain safe distancing.
- Avoid handshakes and hugs.
- Cough into a paper towel that you throw away. Then wash your hands.
- If you do not have a paper towel, cough in your elbow to prevent air droplets from spreading.
- Avoid touching your face: eyes, nose and mouth.